Dew Point Meters for Environmental Monitoring
Measures and records climatic conditions including: relative humidity, air temperature, surface temperature, dew point temperature, wind speed, and difference between surface and dew point temperatures.
Ideal for surface preparation as required by ISO 8502-4, BS 7079-B4, ASTM D3276, IMO PSPC, SSPC-PA7, and US Navy NSI 009-32.
- NEW Larger 2.8" impact resistant color touchscreen with redesigned keypad for quick menu navigation
- NEW Weatherproof, dustproof, and water-resistant—IP65-rated enclosure
- Fast response precision sensors provide accurate, repeatable readings
- Auto Log mode records environmental parameters at user selected time intervals
- PosiTector interchangeable platform—attach any PosiTector probe to a single gage body
- USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and Smartphone software
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included (Long Form)
Conforms to ISO 8502-4, BS 7079-B4, ASTM D3276, IMO PSPC, SSPC-PA7, US Navy NSI 009-32, and Navy NAVSEA 009-32